Want to view just one team member's schedule, in a calendar format? We'll show you the many ways you can reach it!
Scheduling Planner - #1
1) While in the Scheduling Planner, click the "People" icon located on the far right of your screen.
2) Use the search bar at the top or scroll to find the user who's schedule you want to view.
3) Click on the calendar icon to the right of the user's name.
You will now be at the user's full schedule for the month! You will be able to see their shifts, any approved time off (blue), any pending time off (yellow), as well as any shifts that are open for a switch (noted by an unlock symbol like those below).
You can also click on the "Schedule Analysis" pill in the lower right corner to quick a breakdown of this user's month.
Across the top, you can click to select a different month, use the dropdown to move to a different team member, and click "Time Off" to input time off directly on behalf of the team member!
Let's quickly go over the other ways to access this screen.
Scheduling Planner - #2
1) While in the Gantt view, find a shift for the user you want to view.
2) Click on their profile picture or name on the shift.
3) Click on "See Schedule" to be taken to their individual schedule!
1) In the web app, click on "Settings" in your menu on the left.
2) Click on "Users."
3) Find the user you want to view, and click on their name to open their user profile.
4) In the profile, click on the "Availability" tab.
5) Click on "See Schedule" on the right side of your screen.