As an Admin or Manager, use the Schedule Activity Log on the Prospr Web App to get a summary of recent schedule changes!
Important: The Schedule Activity Log is only available on the Prospr Web App.
1) While on the Prospr Web App, use your menu to navigate to the Dashboard.
2) Scroll down on the right side of your screen until you see the Schedule Activity Log.
3) Use the "Filter by Type" dropdown to select which types of changes you'd like to view. You can filter by:
- Shift Assignments - See shifts that have been assigned
- Shift Switches - See any Shift Switches that have been approved
- Shift Pickups - See any Shift Pickups that have been approved
- Time Off - See all recently approved Time Off Requests
- Added / Edited / Deleted Shifts - See shifts that have recently been added to the schedule, or those that have been edited or removed.
In the example below, we are viewing the recently deleted shifts, and approved time off:
4) Use the "Filter by Location" dropdown to view only the results for specific Locations in your Workspace!
5) You can also download a report of your results! Click on the "CSV" button in the top right corner to receive a .csv file of your Schedule Activity Log details.
- Responding to Time Off Requests
- Responding to Shift Switches + Pickups
- Inputting Single Shifts - Grid + Gantt Views