As an Admin or Manager, use the Open Shift Widget on the Prospr Web app to easily see your scheduling gaps for the coming week and notify team members. You can do the same with Shifts at Risk on the Mobile app.
The Open Shift Widget
1) In the Prospr Web App, use your menu to head to the Dashboard.
2) On the right side of your screen, scroll down until you see the Open Shift Widget. Your Open Shift Widget will show you open shifts in the Shift Pool, and any Shift Switches that have yet to be picked up.
Important: The Open Shift Widget will show you these shifts for the next 7 days only!
3) Hovering your mouse over a shift in the Open Shift Widget will reveal a "Megaphone" icon. You will see a summary of which users have been notified, and when, of the available shift. You can also click the Megaphone to send out another notification!
4) While hovering your mouse over the shift, click the three dots on the right side of the shift to edit the shift or delete the shift from the schedule.
Shifts at Risk
1) While using the Prospr Mobile App, use your app menu to head to the Dashboard.
2) Tap on the "Star" icon to reach "My Day."
3) Tap on "Shifts at Risk." You will now see a summary of the open shifts, and when your team members were notified of the available shift!
4) Tap on one of the Shifts to notify the team again, edit the shift, or delete the shift from the schedule.
- Responding to Shift Switches + Pickups
- Publishing to the Shift Pool