Once you've created your Bulk Upload Schedule, it's time to put it into Prospr!
1) In the Prospr Web App, head to "Scheduling" --> "Planner."
2) Open your Scheduling Toolbox, which is the circular "Magic Wand" icon on the right side of your screen.
3) Scroll down and click on "Upload Schedule" under Bulk Upload.
4) A new menu will appear. Drag and drop, or click to select the Schedule file you've just created.
5) If there are errors in your submission, you will receive a summary of which columns/rows need to be addressed. You can also download a summary of all errors. In the below example, my employee ID is incorrect.
6) Once you have addressed all errors, click the "Start Over" button in the lower left to try again.
7) When your file is correct click "Create Shifts!"
8) You will then receive a final summary of all created shifts. In the example below, there is one conflict with a team member who already had an assigned shift.
9) You're done! You've successfully uploaded shifts through the Bulk Upload option in Prospr!
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab
- Downloading Your Bulk Upload Template