Learn how to get chatting on Prospr on both the web and mobile app!
Starting a 1-1 Conversation on the Mobile App
1) Open your app menu and tap "Messages". If you have any messages waiting to be read, you will see a red circle with a number next to "Messages".
2) In Messages, you will see your active chats, as well as a search bar at the top. Enter in the name of the user you wish to start a conversation with!
3) Tap on their profile icon to begin messaging. Just type in the message bubble and tap the arrow to send!
4) You can also tap the notepad icon in the top right corner to take you to the People menu. You can scroll or search for a user here as well.
Starting a 1-1 Conversation on the Web App
There are two ways to start a 1-1 conversation on the Web App! The first is directly through the Message Center.
1) In your menu on the left, click on "Messages" to be taken to the Message Center.
2) Click on the notepad icon in the top left or right to start a new conversation. Then type the name of the person you want to reach.
3) Once you've selected a user, you can start typing your messages at the bottom of your screen!
You can also message other users outside of the Message Center. Click on the envelope icon in the top right of your screen. This is where notifications for new messages will go on the web app as well.
2) Click on the notepad icon to start a new conversation window at the bottom of your screen. Enter the name of the user and chat away!
- Creating a New Group Chat
- How to Add/Remove Users from a Chat
- How to Mute, Archive, and Leave a Chat
- Sharing a Photo in Chat