How to set the break rules for your team members in Prospr!
Important: The following settings can only be updated while on the Prospr Web App.
1) While logged in on the Prospr Web App, use your menu on the left to go to "Settings" --> "Open/Close."
2) You will now be in Open / Close Shift Preferences. Click on the "Settings" tab to begin editing your Workspace's break settings.
3) Track Breaks: Will Prospr be tracking breaks for your team?
- With "Yes, Turn on Break Logging", your team members will manually clock in/out for break on Prospr.
- With "Yes, Automatically Add Breaks", you can set rules to automatically deduct time from a team member's time card.
Important: We recommend doing either the automatic or manual breaks, but not both.
- With "Yes, Please Ask for Confirmation", your team members will be asked to confirm that they've taken all required breaks when they clock out from their shifts. If they have not taken all required breaks, they will be asked to provide a reason.
- Customizing Open/Close Settings
- Customizing Your Team Checklists
- How to Run/Download T+A Report