Learn how to change your Workspace rules around team members swapping shifts, or picking up shifts!
Important: You must be on the Web App in order to change these settings.
1) On the Prospr Web App, use the menu on the left to navigate to "Scheduling" --> "Planner"
2) While in the Scheduling Planner, click on the circular "Gear" icon on the right side of your screen.
3) In the Settings menu that pops open, under "Scheduling & Shifts", click on "Edit Settings."
4) Check the relevant boxes to alter your Shift Switch and Pickup settings for your team members!
- Allow Shift Switches - While this box is checked, your team members will be able to request a Shift Switch from their Prospr accounts.
- Require Approval for All Switches - Managers will approve/deny any Shift Switches before they are completed
- Allow Shift Switch Invites...Which May Result in Overtime - When a team member initiates a Shift Switch, will users who will go into overtime by picking up the hours receive a notification
- Require Approval for All Pickups - Managers will approve/deny any Shift Pickups from the Shift Pool before they are completed
- Switches or Pickups that Result in Overtime Require Approval - A Manager must approve a team member picking up a shift that will put them into overtime
5) Scroll to the bottom and hit "Save Settings."
Important: Changing these settings impacts ALL users in the Workspace. Make sure that all Managers and Admins are onboard before making alterations.
- Setting Shift Notification Settings
- Setting Scheduling Recommendations Rules
- Managing Overtime Settings