Use Shift Notifications to require team members to confirm they are coming in for work.
So what exactly are Shift Notifications? They are SMS text alerts to your team members that they have an upcoming shift! They will then confirm that they are coming to work by responding to the text, or through the Prospr at Work app.
You will then be able to track which team members have confirmed in the Shift Monitor.
Important: You must be on the Web App in order to change these settings.
- On the Prospr Web App, use the menu on the left to navigate to "Scheduling" --> "Planner"
- While in the Scheduling Planner, click on the circular "Gear" icon on the right side of your screen.
- In the Settings menu that pops open, under "Notifications", click on "Edit Settings."
- In the popup menu, you will select how to enable Shift Notifications.
- On for All Users - All users will receive a Shift Notification alert prior to every shift
- Off for All Users - Shift Notifications are off. No users will receive Shift Notification Alerts.
- Managed Notifications - Decide on a user by user basis which team members should receive Shift Notification Alerts. Simply check the box next to the user's name if you would like them to receive Shift Notifications.
- Smart Notifications - Recommended if you are using our Time + Attendance features only, Smart Notifications will automatically turn on if a user clocks in more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled shift. You will also be able to manually edit by individual users, similar to Managed Notifications.
- Non-Standard Shifts - Prospr will only send Shift Notifications for certain types of shifts, based on these settings. Choose whether to enable Shift Notifications for shifts that a team member picked up, switched into, or that the start time was edited for.
5) Manage Timing - If you have enabled Shift Notifications, you can select how early before a shift a team member is alerted. You can then schedule a second notification if a user doesn't confirm the first one in time.
You can also opt Location Managers + Admins in to be alerted if a team member is not confirming their shift, at a time of your choice.
Important: Changing these settings impacts ALL users in the Workspace. Make sure that all Managers and Admins are onboard before making alterations.
- How to Confirm Your Shift (Through Text and App)
- How to Use Your Shift Monitor (App + Web App)