Set the rules for how Prospr recommends which team members to assign to shifts!
Important: You must be on the Web App in order to change these settings.
When you go to Assign a team member to a shift in the Scheduling Planner, you will get back a list of names. Changing the settings below will impact how Prospr chooses who to recommend for the shift.
1) On the Prospr Web App, use the menu on the left to navigate to "Scheduling" --> "Planner"
2) While in the Scheduling Planner, click on the circular "Gear" icon on the right side of your screen.
3) In the Settings menu that pops open, under "Recommendations", click on "Edit Settings."
- Home Team Only - Only users who have this assigned as their Home Location will be recommended
- Prefer Home Team, Then Alternates - Prospr will recommend users with Home Location first, then any users who have the Location assigned in their profile.
- No Preference - Prospr will not give preference to Home Location or Alternates when recommending
- Editing New Users - Adding to Locations + Teams
- Strictly - Prospr will not recommend a team member outside the availability listed in their user profile
- Loosely (+/- 2 Hours) - Prospr will recommend a team member if a shift begins or ends closely with their availability. For example, a team member could be recommended for a 9-5 shift if their profile availability was 10-6.
- Ignore - Prospr will ignore team member's availability entirely while recommending.
- Yes, Allow Doubles - Check this box if you will allow Prospr to recommend team members for multiple shifts on the same day
- Editing New Users - Setting Team Member Availability
- Target Member Hrs. Goal - While recommending, Prospr will aim for the hourly goal of the employee which is listed in their user profile
- Target _ Hours/Wk. - Set a specific amount of hours that Prospr should aim for while recommending
- Permit Overtime - Check this box if Prospr should be allowed to recommend team members for shifts if it will put them into Overtime
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab
- Managing Overtime Settings
- Choose Best Fit
- Consider Prior Assignments - Prospr will use your previous shift information to recommend team member's to similar shifts
- Choose By Seniority - Prospr can make recommendations by either a user's Hiring Date, or by an assigned Seniority Rank #
- Scheduling by Seniority
4) Click on "Save Settings" when you are done!
Important: Changing these settings impacts ALL users in the Workspace. Make sure that all Managers and Admins are onboard before making alterations.