As an Admin/Manager, this article will cover how to approve and deny Time Off Requests on both the Web and Mobile Apps!
Time Off Requests on the Web App
1) While on the Prospr Web App, use your menu to head to the Dashboard.
2) On your right, you will see the "Pending Approvals" section. Click on "Time Off" to view the current Time Off Requests. From left to right, you will see the dates requested, when it was requested, the type of leave, a reason if provided, and who requested it.
3) Click on the checkmark to approve the request, or click on the X to deny the request. Your team member will receive a notification from Prospr once it has been approved or denied.
Time Off Requests on the Mobile App
1) While on the Prospr Mobile App, use your menu to head to the Dashboard.
2) Tap on the "Star" icon bottom center to read the "My Day" section of the app.
3) Tap "Pending Approvals" to see the current Time Off Requests (as well as any pending Shift Pickups or Switches).
4) You will be able to view all relevant details for the Time Off Request. Tap approve or decline! Your team member will receive a Prospr notification once you have responded to their Time Off Request.
- How to Use Your Shift Monitor (Mobile App + Web App)
- Responding to Shift Switches/Pickups