Learn how to change how Overtime is calculated and managed in your Prospr Workspace!
Important: You must be on the Web App in order to change these settings.
1) On the Prospr Web App, use the menu on the left to navigate to "Scheduling" --> "Planner"
2) While in the Scheduling Planner, click on the circular "Gear" icon on the right side of your screen.
3) In the Settings menu that pops open, under "Scheduling & Shifts", click on "Edit Settings."
4) Scroll down to the Overtime section of these settings.
5) Select how Overtime should be calculated. Enter the amount of hours into the available boxes for what Prospr should consider Overtime hours.
Choose to use a team member's hourly goal in their user profile to calculate Overtime.
6) Payroll Calculation
- Choose if Payroll is based on Net Time (unpaid breaks) or Total Time (paid breaks)
- Select the day your pay week starts, and enter the Overtime rate
7) Click "Save Settings"
Important: Changing these settings impacts ALL users in the Workspace. Make sure that all Managers and Admins are onboard before making alterations.
- Setting Shift Swap Rules
- Setting Shift Notification Settings
- Setting Scheduling Recommendations Rules
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab