If you need someone else to take your shift, or if you want to take someone else's shift, this article is for you!
Important: While we call it "Switching Shifts", you do not need to actually trade a shift! You can pick up someone else's shift without giving them one of yours, and vice-versa.
Finding Coverage for Your Shift
1) On your Prospr App, use your menu to head to the "Schedule" s ection.
2) Tap on the shift you would like to find coverage for.
3) In the menu that pops up, tap "Request Switch."
4) Your shift will now have an unlock icon next to it, meaning your team has been notified and the shift is open for someone to pick up!
Prospr Pro Tip: You can cancel a requested switch by tapping the shift again and hitting "Cancel Switch."
5) When someone picks up your shift, you'll receive a notification from Prospr!
Taking Someone Else's Shift
1) When a shift becomes available, you'll receive a notification from Prospr.
2) In your Prospr App, head to the "Schedule" section.
3) You will see any shifts your team is looking for coverage for highlighted in green.
4) Tap on the shift and hit "Add to Schedule."
5) Your Manager may need to approve you taking the shift. There will be an "Hourglass" icon next to the shift while it is pending review.
6) Once the switch has been approved, the hourglass will disappear and you will be on the schedule for the shift!
- How to Pick Up Shifts
- How to Request Time Off