Learn how to easily see approved time off while you're creating a schedule!
Important: Due to the differences between the Grid and Gantt view, approved Time Off is visible in the Grid view only.
1) While on the Prospr Web App, use your menu to head to the Scheduling Planner.
2) Once in the Scheduling Planner, switch to the Grid View by click on the 2x2 table in your top toolbar.
3) If there is approved Time Off for a user, the dates will be blocked off by blue hashmarks.
4) You will be unable to add a new shift for an approved Time Off date. Trying to drag a shift into an approved Time Off date will show an error message.
- How to Input a Time Off Request for a Team Member
- How to See a Team Member's Days Off
- How a Team Member Submits Time Off Requests
- How to Cancel An Approved Time Off Request
- How to See Approved Time Off While Scheduling