Learn how to reply directly to another user's message from a message thread.
Replying on the Mobile App
Replying to another user's message can be a great way to cut through larger group chats.
1) While in a message thread, tap and hold on the message you want to reply to. A pop up will appear that says "Reply" or "Copy Message". Choose "Reply".
2) Enter in your message and then hit the arrow to send. You will see the message you've replied directly above your message.
Replying on the Web App
1) While in a chat thread, hover over the message you wish to reply to.
2) Click on the small three dots that appear in the top right when you hover over a message, then click on "Reply To".
3) Enter your message and hit Enter to send!
- Creating a New Group Chat
- How to Add/Remove Users from a Chat
- How to Mute, Archive, and Leave a Chat
- Sharing a Photo in Chat