You've done a great job building your schedule, now it's time to get it out to the team! This article will cover how to publish single shifts, and the entire schedule.
Publishing the Full Schedule
1) In the Scheduling Planner, click the "Magic Wand" icon on the far right side of your screen. This will open your Toolbox.
2) At the top of your Toolbox, click "Publish."
3) You will receive a popup that shows if all shifts in the date range are filled and if any users are exceeding overtime. Depending on your Workspace settings and who can see pay rate info, you may also see projected payroll for the date range.
4) Click "Publish" again to publish the schedule to your team. All team members will receive a Prospr notification that new shifts have been added to their schedule. On the Planner, shifts will turn blue to show they have been published.
Publishing a Single Shift in Gantt View
1) On an unpublished (yellow) shift in the Gantt view, click on the calendar icon directly to the right of the shift.
2) Choose whether to notify the team member of this new shift, and click "Publish."
3) The shift will turn blue, and the calendar will have a checkmark in it. This means the shift has been published!
Publishing a Single Shift in Grid View
1) To publish a shift in the Grid view, hover your mouse over the shift you want to publish.
2) Click on the three dots that appear, then click "Publish."
3) Choose whether to notify the team member of this new shift, and click "Publish."
4) The shift will turn blue, and is now published!
- How to Unpublish a Schedule
- Publishing to the Shift Pool
- How to Use Auto-Assign