If you no longer want to receive notifications about a certain Ticket, you've come to the right place!
Muting Tickets on the Mobile App
1) In the Tickets section of your mobile find, find and tap on the Ticket you wish to mute.
2) While viewing the Ticket details, tap the "Bell" icon in the top right corner to mute the Ticket. In the screenshot below, the Bell is red with a slash through it, to show that this Ticket is already muted.
3) While muted, you will no longer receive any notifications for the muted Ticket.
4) To unmute a Ticket, simply tap the Bell again.
Muting Tickets on the Web App
1) In the Tickets section of your web app, find and click on the Ticket you wish to mute.
2) Near the top right of your Ticket, click the "Bell" icon to mute the Ticket.
3) While muted, you will no longer receive notifications for the muted ticket.
4) To unmute a Ticket, simply click the bell icon again.
Important: Be careful not to accidentally delete a Ticket while attempting to mute. Once a Ticket has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.
- How to Update a Ticket Status
- How to Communicate with Notes on Tickets
- Adding Followers to Tickets
- Ticket History