Team members can submit Time Off themselves, but sometimes as an Admin/Manager you may want to do it yourself. This article will show you how!
1) While on the Prospr Web App, navigate to the calendar view of the user's schedule. We will quickly show one way to get there, but you can check out our article on "Viewing a Single User's Schedule" for more ways to do it!
2) Use your menu to open the Scheduling Planner.
3) Click on the "People" icon on the far right of your screen.
4) Use the search bar at the top or scroll to find the user who's schedule you want to view.
5) Click on the calendar icon to the right of the user's name.
6) You will now be at the user's full schedule for the month! You will be able to see all of their shifts, as well as any Approved (blue) or Pending (yellow) Time Off!
7) At the top center of this calendar view, click on "Time Off."
8) Use the Time Off menu that pops up to enter the type of leave, the dates, and provide an option reason that the Time Off is for. When you're done click "Submit."
9) As an Admin/Manager submitting for a team member, the Time Off request will automatically be approved and on their schedule.
- Viewing a Single User's Schedule
- How a Team Member Submits Time Off Requests
- How to See Approved Time Off While Scheduling
- How to Pull a Report of Time Off Requests