As an Admin/Manager, learn how to update a team member's time card.
1) While logged in on the Prospr Web App, use your menu on the left to go to "Settings" --> "Open/Close."
2) You will now be in Open / Close Shift Preferences. If you are not already, click to enter the "Reporting" section.
3) Use the date range and dropdown filters to run a report and find the user whose time card you wish to edit.
4) Click on the time card date that you wish to edit.
5) Use the dropdown icons to change the start and end time of the team members shift.
6) Click the + button to the right of "Breaks" to add in an additional break.
7) Click the + button to the right of notes to add a new note to the time card.
8) Click "Lock" to lock the time card. If your Workspace allows team members to edit their own time cards, this will prevent them from editing further until the time card has been unlocked again.
- How to Run/Download a Time + Attendance Report
- Creating a Retroactive Time Card