Easily share announcements with your team with Bulletins, on both the mobile and web app!
Creating a Bulletin on the Web App
1) While on the Dashboard, locate your Bulletin Board on the left hand side of your screen. Click the plus button to start building your Bulletin.
2) Click on "Enter a Headline" to begin typing out your Headline. Click on "Write Your Post Here" to enter the information you'd like to share with the team!
3) You can pin a Bulletin to the top of your team member's Bulletin Boards by selecting the "Pin to Top" option, for up to 5 days.
Prospr Pro Tip: Use the pin Bulletins for only the most important info to stay at the top!
4) You can also choose whether your team can react (emoji) and comment on Bulletins you share, by checking the boxes next to "Enable Social"
5) When your Bulletin is ready, click "Post"! Your team members will receive a Prospr notification that a new Bulletin has been shared.
Creating a Bulletin on the Mobile App
1) While on the Dashboard, navigate to Bulletins by tapping on the rocket ship icon in the bottom right of your screen.
2) While in Bulletins, tap on the plus button located top right.
3) Tap on "Enter a Headline" to begin typing out your Headline. Tap on "Write Your Post Here" to enter the information you'd like to share with the team!
4) Once your info is entered, tap "Next" in the top right of your screen.
5) Similar to the web app, you can choose to pin and enable social on your Bulletin.
6) Once your Bulletin is done, tap "Post" in the top right of your screen!
- Segmenting a Bulletin by Location or Group
- How to Edit a Previously Published Bulletin
- Adding GIFS and Photos to Your Bulletin
- Adding Video to Your Bulletin
- How to Delete a Bulletin Comment