As an Admin/Manager learn how to remove a Time Off Request that has already been approved in Prospr!
Important: This action can only be done on the Prospr Web App.
1) While on the Prospr Web App, navigate to the calendar view of the user's schedule. If you need help, check out our article on "Viewing a Single User's Schedule."
2) All approved Time Off Requests will be shown as blue hashmarks on the calendar.
3) Click on the "Calendar" icon in the top right corner of the date you wish to remove the approved Time Off Request.
4) Click on "Cancel Request."
5) The approved Time Off will be removed from the user's schedule!
Important: Prospr will group all dates for an approved Time Off Request together when removing. In the example above, Phil had requested off for December 22nd - 25th. Choosing to remove any of those dates will remove all of them together, as one unit.
- How to Input a Time Off Request for a Team Member
- How to See a Team Member's Days Off
- How a Team Member Submits Time Off Requests
- How to See Approved Time Off While Scheduling
- How to Pull a Report of Time Off Requests