As an Admin/Manager on the go, we'll show you how to add a new shift to the schedule from you Prospr Mobile App!
Important: Shifts added from the Mobile App are automatically published!
1) On the Prospr Mobile App, open your menu and select "Master View."
2) You will now see an overview of all published shifts happening that day. At the top of your screen, tap on the + button to begin adding a new shift.
3) Tap to fill in the fields for your shift. Just like on the Web App, you will enter Location, Team, and Room. Tap on the date to change the date you are adding the shift to. Use the dropdown menus to change the shift time.
You can also choose whether this shift will be published to the Shift Pool, or if you would like to assign it to a specific team member.
Finally, add any Shift Notes you would like to include on the shift.
4) Once you've filled in all of your fields, click "Create" to publish the shift!
- Using the Master View
- How to Use Your Shift Monitor (Web + Mobile App)