This article will guide you through how your team members are submitting time off.
Submitting a Time Off Request
1) In the Prospr Mobile App, open your menu and tap on "Schedule."
2) Tap on the "Calendar" icon (with the X in it) in the top right corner of your screen. A Time Off Request menu will popup.
3) Tap into the "Select Dates" box to enter the dates you are requesting off. Double tap on an individual day to request only one day off. Tap one date, and then another date, to request multiple days in a row off. Then tap "Select Dates" when you're set!
4) Use the dropwdown to select the type of leave you are requesting: Unpaid Leave, Paid Leave, Sick Leave, or Other.
5) (Optional) In the text box, type in further details about why you are submitting this Time Off Request.
6) Tap "Submit."
7) Your Time Off Request will show as Pending (yellow) until a Manager or Admin approves the request.
8) Once the request has been approved, the dates will change to Day Off (blue).
- How to Input a Time Off Request for a Team Member
- How to See a Team Member's Days Off
- How to Cancel An Approved Time Off Request
- How to See Approved Time Off While Scheduling
- How to Pull a Report of Time Off Requests