If you want accountability for your team members, and to make sure that they are viewing your well-made Resource Articles, you can enable Read Receipts!
How to Enable Read Receipts
1) While creating or editing an existing Resource Article, scroll to the bottom and find "Confirmations."
2) Check the box to enable read receipts for this Article. Users will then be asked to confirm that they have read the Article once they have finished it.
3) Click "Publish" at the top of your Article.
4) If you are republishing an existing Article, you will be asked to confirm that your users should complete another read receipt.
Viewing Read Receipts
1) Make sure you are in the "View" mode of Resources. In the top right corner of your screen, click "View" if you are not.
2) Click on the Article you want to view Read Receipts for.
3) While viewing the Article, you will see the Confirmed Read Receipts on the right side of your screen! You will see which users have confirmed, on what date, and even how long they spent on the Article.
4) Click into the "Pending" tab to see which team members have not yet confirmed. You can click the checkboxes and then "Send Reminder" to give a nudge to those users!
Prospr Pro Tip: Check out our tutorial on how to View Team Member's Assigned Resources to see by individual which Articles they have confirmed, all in one spot!
- Creating a Resource Article
- Article Tips: Embedding Links
- Article Tips: Embedding Video
- Article Tips: Attachments + PDFs
- Article Tips: Setting Your Audience
- Saving an Article as a Draft
- Searching in Resources