If you prefer to create your team schedules in Excel, then this is the right spot for you! We'll walk you through how to Bulk Upload your schedule to Prospr!
Important: You can create the following in Excel, but Google Sheets will also work!
1) In the Prospr Web App, head to "Scheduling" --> "Planner."
2) Open your Scheduling Toolbox, which is the circular "Magic Wand" icon on the right side of your screen.
3) Scroll down and click on "Upload Schedule" under Bulk Upload.
4) A new menu will appear. Click on "Get Template" or "Custom Template" to download your Prospr Bulk Upload template!
5) You will now have an Excel sheet where you can enter your team Schedules! The "Introduction" sheet will give you an overview of the correct formatting as you begin to build.
6) The Schedule sheet/tab will be where you enter your shifts to input into Prospr.
7) The Locations, Teams, Rooms, and Employees tabs will list all of your current options for each that currently exist in Prospr. This will be helpful in making sure you format your submission correctly!
Important: All team members must have an employee ID in their profile in order to schedule this way. You can give your team members an ID in the Details tab of their employee profile.
8) Once your shifts are all entered, you can delete all other sheets/tabs except for the Schedule. You can then upload to Prospr, which will cover in a separate article.
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab
- Uploading Your Schedule