Add or remove Ticket Types to create new categories that your team can report on!
Important: Ticket Types can only be updated in the Web App
Think of Ticket Types as the buckets of information that your team can report on. Common examples are Maintenance Requests, Customer Concerns, and Inventory Requests. But your Ticket Types can encompass all of your business needs, and are limited only by your imagination :)
1) While in the Web App, use the menu on the left to navigate to "Tickets."
2) In Tickets, click on "Ticket Settings", which can be found on the left.
3) In the pop up menu, you will see all current Ticket Types. Use the blank spaces at the top of this list to add a new type and add a description. Use the dropdown menu to the left to assign a unique emoji/symbol.
4) Click "Create" to add in your new Ticket Type.
5) To edit or remove a Ticket Type, hover your mouse over the Ticket Type. Click on the notepad Icon to edit, or the trash can to delete. You can see this below for the "Maintenance Request" Ticket Type.
- Your Ticket Inbox
- How to Create a New Ticket
- How to Update a Ticket Status
- How to Communicate with Notes on Tickets