Learn how to create a time card after a shift has already passed by! This is handy to know if a team member forgot to clock in for a shift.
1) Start on the Prospr Web App. Navigate to "Scheduling" --> "Open/Close."
2) While in the "Reporting" tab, click on the plus button near the top right of your screen. From here you will begin to "Create Time Card."
3) Find the team member you wish to create a Time Card for, select the correct month, and select a matching shift.
Important: A team member must have an existing shift in the Scheduling Planner to create this new time card. See "Inputting Single Shifts - Grid and Gantt Views" for more.
4) Click Create! There will now be a new Time Card for your team member in the reporting section. You can then edit the time card from there!
- Inputting Single Shifts - Grid and Gantt Views
- How to Edit a User's Time Card