Learn the basics of creating a Resource Article, so you can share your company information easily with the team!
Important: You can create Articles on the Web App version of Prospr only.
1) While in the Resources section of Prospr on your Web App, click on "Add/Edit" in the top right corner.
2) Click on "New Entry."
3) You are now in the Article creation screen! This is where you'll be able to type content, add attachments, share links/photos/videos, and more! We'll cover the basics now.
4) Enter an Article Title + Assign it to a Folder - In order to save and publish your Article, it must have a title and be assigned to a folder. Use the dropdown under "Folder" to assign. Use "+ Create New" if you need to create a new folder on the spot!
5) Enter your text. Above the text box you will see options for bold text, italics, changing fonts, font size, highlighting, etc.
Below is an example Article with title, assigned folder, and some text.
6) At the bottom, decide whether to enable read receipt confirmations and select who has access to this particular Article. (Check out our Suggested Articles on Read Receipts and Setting Your Audience!)
7) After saving your Article, click on Publish! Publishing an Article will notify team members with access that something is new in Resources!
We are going to continue to build on this Article in our Suggested Articles below.
- Article Tips: Embedding Links
- Article Tips: Embedding Video
- Article Tips: Attachments + PDFs
- Article Tips: Setting Your Audience
- Enabling + Viewing Read Receipts
- Saving an Article as a Draft
- Searching in Resources