We'll help you set up a new group chat, on both the web and mobile apps!
Starting a Group Chat on the Mobile App
1) While in Messages, tap on the notepad icon (the pencil in a box) in the top right hand side of your screen.
2) Tap on "Groups", then select "Create a New Group"
3) Search for the users you wish to add to your group and tap the circle next to their names. When you have everyone entered, tap "Next".
4) Input a name for your group, and give it an optional image by tapping the camera icon to make this group stand out!
5) Tap "Create", and you have created a brand new group chat you can start messaging in! You'll also see this listed under your existing chat groups. In this example, the group is "Morning Crew".
Starting a Group Chat on the Web App
You can create new Group Chats on the web app directly in the Message Center, or in the Message notification menu!
In the Message center, hover over the icon of three people in the upper left or right of your screen.
OR, after opening the Message Notification icon, click the three person icon there.
Whichever method you chose, you'll now end up at a group chat creation screen!
1) Check the boxes next to the users you wish to add. You can also use the search bar to find users quickly.
2) Give your team a unique name at the top of your screen.
3) Click on the box with a plus sign in it to give your Group Chat a unique image to help it stand out!
4) Click "Create" to finish making your new Group Chat!
- How to Add/Remove Users from a Chat
- How to Mute, Archive, and Leave a Chat
- Sharing a Photo in Chat