Learn how to embed links into your Resource Articles!
1) While creating or editing an existing Resource Article, click on the "Link" button in the top toolbar. It is the icon that looks like two chains linked together.
2) A popup will appear under the "Link" button.
- Link Text - How the link will appear to your team members
- Link Target - Where the link will take them once it is clicked
- Open Link in New Window - Check this box if you would like the team member's browser to open the link in a new window. This will keep them on Prospr in one tab, at the link destination in another.
3) When you're ready to add your link, click "Add." Hovering your mouse over the link text will reveal the link that you can click!
Prospr Pro Tip: We recommend highlighting the text, or doing bold or underline to make the link obvious and stand out to your users!
4) Once your link is in, click "Save" and "Publish" to make the changes go live.
- Creating a Resource Article
- Article Tips: Embedding Video
- Article Tips: Attachments + PDFs
- Article Tips: Setting Your Audience
- Enabling + Viewing Read Receipts
- Saving an Article as a Draft
- Searching in Resources