Learn how to share attachments and PDFs with your team in your Resources!
Important: Attachments cannot exceed 10 MB in size.
1) While creating or editing an existing Resource Article, click on the "Attach" button at the bottom left of your Article, or above "Tags." (In the screenshot below, the button is at the top left corner)
2) You will be taken to your computer's files. Click on the file you wish to attach, and it will appear next to the attachment button.
3) Once your attachments are in, click "Save" and "Publish" to make the changes go live.
Pro Tips for PDFs
Adding a PDF as an attachment will work, but if you'd like to have the content visible within the body of your Article, read on!
1) Convert your PDF to a JPEG. You can do so by saving as a new file type, or you can use a website such as pdftoimage.com to convert your file.
2) Once you have a JPEG, click on the "Image" button in your Resource Article. It is the box to the right of the smiley face.
3) In the menu that appears, drag and drop, or click to add in a JPEG to the Article.
4) Set the dimensions for the size of your picture in the boxes below. Leave as "Auto" for both and Prospr will handle the dimensions. If you wish to change the size, the left box controls Height dimensions, and the right box controls Width.
5) Click "Add" to add in the image.
5) Once your image is in, click "Save" and "Publish" to make the changes go live.
- Creating a Resource Article
- Article Tips: Embedding Video
- Article Tips: Embedding Links
- Article Tips: Setting Your Audience
- Enabling + Viewing Read Receipts
- Saving an Article as a Draft
- Searching in Resources