Want to add a video to the top of your Bulletin for the team to see? You've come to the right place!
Adding Video to a Bulletin - Web App
IMPORTANT: Videos are added to Prospr via a URL link. Your video will need to be hosted on a website such as Youtube or Vimeo.
1) While creating your Bulletin, click on the video camera icon. (Located to the right of the photo camera icon)
2) Copy and paste the link to your video in the "Link to Video" box.
3) Click on "Post" or "Update" to add your video!
Adding a Video to a Bulletin - Mobile App
1) While creating your Bulletin, tap the video icon at the bottom left of your screen.
2) Copy and paste the URL to your video in the box, then press "Save".
3) Your video has been added, and you can continue on with posting your Bulletin! If you need to remove the video you've just added, tap the red X on the top right corner of your video.
- Segmenting a Bulletin by Location or Group
- How to Edit a Previously Published Bulletin
- Adding GIFS and Photos to Your Bulletin
- How to Delete a Bulletin Comment