Now that you've added a user, let's make sure they're assigned to the correct locations and teams.
IMPORTANT: Your team member's location and team assignments impact almost every part of their Prospr experience. Set them up for success and make sure they'll receive the right information by assigning locations + teams.
1) Navigate to the user's profile. Select "Settings" in your web app menu.
2) Select "Users."
3) Use the search function in the top left to find the correct user. Then, click on their name to open their profile.
4) Select the "Availability" tab, near the top center of your screen. You will land at a page similar to the one below.
5) Locations are found at the bottom of this tab. At the bottom right, click on the "Plus" icon to start adding locations.
Prospr Pro Tip: Remember, users can be added to multiple Locations!
6) Use the dropdown to select the Locations, then click on "Add."
7) Now that you've added in Locations, you'll add Teams in the same place! Next to the Locations you added, use the dropdown to select your user's teams/roles.
Prospr Pro Tip: Users can be added to multiple teams per location!
8) Use the check boxes to indicate the user's Home Location, and if they are a Location Manager. (INSERT LINK ON LOCATION MANAGER HERE)
9) You've successfully added your new team member to their Locations + Teams! You can always return to this page to update + remove a user's Locations + Teams as well.
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab
- Assigning Multiple Teams + Pay Rates to a User
- Editing New Users - Setting Team Member Availability
- Editing New Users - Understanding Location Managers