If you have a team member who has different pay rates based on multiple roles, we can help!
1) Navigate to the user's profile. On the web app, head to "Settings" in your menu bar.
2) Select "Users."
3) Find the user and click on their name to open their profile.
4) In the Details tab, under Compensation, find the "Base Rate" box.
5) Click on " + Advanced Pay Rates" underneath the "Base Rate" box.
6) In the pop up menu, enter the hourly pay rate for each team type that the user is assigned to.
7) Click "Done!"
IMPORTANT: If you have user's with multiple team pay rates, their assigned shifts must also be tied to those teams! This is important in making sure that your payroll forecasting + user time cards are accurate.
- Editing New Users - The Details Tab
- Editing New Users - Setting Team Member Availability
- Editing New Users - Adding Locations + Teams
- Editing New Users - Understanding Location Managers