This article will show you how to add team members to your created shifts!
Assigning in the Gantt View
After creating a shift in the Gantt view, there are two ways to assign a team member to the shift!
1a) On an open (grey) shift, click on the "Person" icon on the left side of the shift.
1b) Use the Search box or scroll to find the team member you wish to assign the shift to.
Important: The users you will see under "May We Suggest" is based on the Recommendations Settings that are currently set in Prospr. Check out our Article on Recommendations here. (Insert Link)
1c) Click on the team member you want to assign, and you're set! They will now be assigned to the shift.
Prospr Pro Tip: You can assign a team member to a shift that has already been published. The user will receive a notification from Prospr that a shift has been added to their schedule.
2a) Another way to assign users is to click on the "People" icon on the right side of the Planner. In the screenshot below, it is the middle circle.
2b) Use either the search bar at the top, or scroll to find the team member you wish to assign. "Home Team" indicates users who have this Location listed as their Home Location in their profile. Alternates are users who have the Location in their profile, but it is not their Home Location.
2c) Click on the user you wish to add, and then drag them to the shift you want to assign them to.
Assigning in Grid View
Since team members are listed as part of the Grid View, assigning shifts is as simple as adding a new shift!
1) Hover your mouse in the white box where you wish to add a shift. Click on the + button that appears in the box.
2) Fill in the fields for the shift. Use the dropdown menus to select the Team that the user will be on, the Room (if applicable), and the start and end of their shift. Use the "Optional Note" box at the bottom to enter a note that your team member will see regarding this shift.
3) When you're all set, click "Create."
4) Your team member will now have an unpublished (yellow) shift that has been assigned to them.
- Unassigning Team Members from Shifts
- Cloning an Individual Shift
- How to Publish Your Schedule (Individual Shifts + Complete)