This dashboard is the page that appears after you log in, and provides the pathways to all the major features of Prospr at Work.
Only Administrators and Managers will see Shift Monitor and Settings. Shift Monitor displays any pending, confirmed and checked-in shifts, and Settings gives you the ability to perform various supervisory functions.
Team members can see My Day, which summarizes what is happening today.
Some of the features depend on your user role. However, all dashboards display these important panels:
- Bulletin Board - Displays important announcements and need to knows!
- My Day - Displays your shift and shift related information* (*For team members)
- Travel Time - Gives you the best way to work and the time to leave to get to work on time by walking, driving, or taking public transportation.
- Today’s Weather - displays the day’s weather based on home location.
- Alerts - Notification center for the most recent actions in your workspace.
- Workspaces - If you have multiple workspaces, you can toggle between them from the top right of the dashboard.
Learn more about the Dashboard here.
In Messages, you can connect with anyone in your organization. You can send messages to individuals, or broadcast to many people.
Use the search field at the top-left to look for contacts, or search for words/phrases within message threads.
Here, managers and admins can can easily create and manage staff schedules. Teams members can view their schedules on this page.
For more detail, see the Scheduling section of this guide.
Think of tickets section as a virtual supervisor. Here, you can create, assign, update, and close any outstanding issues. Team members can view ticket assignments on this page.
For more detail, see the Tickets section in this guide.
The directory contains a list of team members across locations. You can search by email address or name, and restrict the search by location.
For more detail, see the Directory section in this guide.
Here, you can find helpful articles and resources for your organization. Admins and managers can add and edit resources.
For more detail, see the Resources section in this guide.
If you are an admin or manager, this is the place to manage your account, users, jobs, locations, billing, and appearances.
For more detail, see the Settings section in this guide.